By 2600 Magazine
2600 journal is the world's most popular magazine on laptop hacking and technological manipulation and keep an eye on. released through hackers when you consider that 1984, 2600 is a real window into the minds of a few of modern-day such a lot inventive and clever humans. The de facto voice of a brand new iteration, this book has its finger at the pulse of the ever-changing electronic panorama. to be had for the 1st time in a electronic version, 2600 maintains to deliver designated voices to an ever becoming overseas neighborhood drawn to privateness concerns, laptop defense, and the electronic underground.
Read Online or Download 2600 The Hacker Quarterly (Winter) PDF
Similar hacking books
A destiny with billions of hooked up "things" contains huge safeguard issues. This useful e-book explores how malicious attackers can abuse well known IoT-based units, together with instant LED lightbulbs, digital door locks, child screens, shrewdpermanent TVs, and attached cars.
If you’re a part of a crew growing purposes for Internet-connected units, this consultant may help you discover defense strategies. You’ll not just methods to discover vulnerabilities in present IoT units, but additionally achieve deeper perception into an attacker’s tactics.
Analyze the layout, structure, and protection problems with instant lights systems
Understand tips to breach digital door locks and their instant mechanisms
Examine defense layout flaws in remote-controlled child monitors
Evaluate the safety layout of a collection of IoT-connected domestic products
Scrutinize defense vulnerabilities in shrewdpermanent TVs
Explore study into safety weaknesses in shrewdpermanent cars
Delve into prototyping thoughts that deal with safety in preliminary designs
Learn believable assaults situations in keeping with how humans will most probably use IoT units
The present fight among IT safeguard and desktop hackers is attaining quandary aspect. company dependency on desktops and the web in addition to the fast unfold of broadband into extra families has ended in a feeding flooring for hackers worldwide. envisioned harm expenses at the moment are making their approach into the billions.
This booklet will educate you every little thing you want to be aware of to turn into a certified safety and penetration tester. It simplifies hands-on defense and penetration trying out by way of breaking down each one step of the method in order that discovering vulnerabilities and misconfigurations turns into effortless. The publication explains the way to methodically find, take advantage of, and professionally document safety weaknesses utilizing innovations similar to SQL-injection, denial-of-service assaults, and password hacking.
This publication explores a huge go portion of examine and real case experiences to attract out new insights which may be used to construct a benchmark for IT safeguard pros. This examine takes a deeper dive underneath the outside of the research to discover novel how one can mitigate facts defense vulnerabilities, attach the dots and determine styles within the facts on breaches.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- The Database Hacker's Handbook: Defending Database Servers
- Internet fraud casebook : the World Wide Web of deceit
- WarDriving and Wireless Penetration Testing
- Hacker's Guide to Visual FoxPro 7.0
Additional resources for 2600 The Hacker Quarterly (Winter)
44. H. Iwai, H. S. Momose, T. Morimoto, Y. Ozawa, and K. Yamabe, “Stacked-nitrided oxide gate MISFET with high hot-carrier-immunity,” IEDM Tech. , pp. 235–238, 1990 45. H. Yang and G. 0 nm) RPECVD oxynitride gate dielectrics into dual poly-Si gate submicron CMOSFETs,” IEDM Tech. , pp. 245–248, 1999. 46. M. Togo and T. 5 nm SiON gate-dielectric in sub-100 nm CMOS technology,” IEDM Tech. , pp. 637–640, 2000. 47. K. Matsuo, T. Saito, A. Yagishita, T. Iinuma, A. Murakoshi, K. Nakajima, S. Omoto, and K.
55. H. Takato, H. Koike, T. Yoshida, and H. Ishiuchi, “Process integration trends for embedded DRAM,” Proc. , “ULSI Process Integration,” pp. 107–119, 1999. 1 VLSI Circuits Eugene John Introduction The term very large scale integration (VLSI) refers to a technology through which it is possible to implement large circuits consisting of up to or more than a million transistors on semiconductor wafers, primarily silicon. Without the help of VLSI technology the advances made in computers and in the Internet would not have been possible.
Ono, M. Saito, T. Yoshitomi, C. Fiegna, T. Ohguro, and H. Iwai, “Sub-50 nm gate length nMOSFETs with 10 nm phosphorus source and drain junctions,” IEDM Tech. , pp. 119–122, December, 1993. 5. H. S. Momose, M. Ono, T. Yoshitomi, T. Ohguro, S. Nakamura, M. Saito, and H. , pp. 593– 596, 1994. 6. C. Fiegna, H. Iwai, T. Wada, M. Saito, E. Sangiorgi, and B. 025 µm MOSFET,” Symp. , pp. 33–34, 1993. 7. T. Ohguro, K. Yamada, N. Sugiyama, K. Usuda, Y. Akasaka, T. Yoshitomi, C. Fiegna, M. Ono, M. Saito, and H.