By Priv.-Doz. Dr. Dieter Horstkotte FESC, C. Piper, M. Wiemer, H. P. Schultheiss (auth.), Prof. Dr. med. Arno Krian, Dr. J. M. Matloff, Dr. D. M. Nicoloff (eds.)
During the last 15 years, mechanical valves, and specifically, bileaflet mechanical valves, have made massive strides in sturdiness and hemodynamic in line with- formance. in spite of the fact that, biocompatibility by way of thrombo- embolism, thrombosis, and hemolysis has remained a space the place development is required. "New improvement in Bileaflet Mechanical center Valve" discusses advances in those very important parts of prosthetic valve functionality and gives scientific adventure with a brand new open pivot, bileaflet mechanical valve.
Read Online or Download Advancing the Technology of Bileaflet Mechanical Heart Valves PDF
Similar technology books
Content material: resources and economics of carbon dioxide / Sol J. Barer and Kenneth M. Stern -- Carbon dioxide equilibria / James N. Butler -- Coordination of carbon dioxide to nickel : an alternate theoretical version / R. P. Messmer and H. -J. Freund -- Metal-induced changes of carbon dioxide / Donald J.
The overseas convention on Electronics, info expertise and Intellectualization (ICEITI2014) used to be devoted to construct a high-level overseas educational verbal exchange discussion board for overseas specialists and students.
- Next Generation Sensors and Systems
- Technology and Contemporary Life
- Advances in Power Station Construction
- Discovering the nanoscale
Extra resources for Advancing the Technology of Bileaflet Mechanical Heart Valves
Jude Medical, Duromedics Edwards, Bjork-Shiley Monostrut and CarboMedics prostheses. Br Heart J 67: 460-65 5. Sibotic S, Petrovin P, Boskovic D, et al. (1990) Clinical and functional evaluation of the Carbo Medicsprosthetic heart valve in the mitral position. J Cardiovasc Surg 31: 509-11 6. Swain WR (1993) Prothrombin time reporting and the international normalized ratio system. D. Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Korea University Guro Hospital Seoul, Korea Clinical resuHs of a large series of ATS valve implants A.
5. 31 32 G. van Nooten et al. - - - -. ~------~98 95 90 88 % 85 80 78 75~--------+---------~---------+--------~--------~ 38 o 8 12 24 months followup Fig. 5. , Horton, Norway), and repeated on the first post-operative day, if the patients were still intubated. Mean and peak transvalvular gradients were compared and correlated with transthoracic gradients obtained and calculated by using a Vingmed CFM 750 with two-dimensionally guided continious and pulsed Doppler module on the 7th post-operative day and on further follow-up by the same group of cardiologists after 6 months and 1 year (5,13).
Kawachi2 , J. Hasegawa2 , K. Kawazoe 3 , T. Sasaki3 The Second Department of Surgery, Nihon University School of Medicine 1 The First Department of Surgery, Saitama Medical School 2 The Third Department of Surgery, Nara Medical University 3 The Third Department of Surgery, Iwate Medical University Abstract The ATS valve was introduced to Japan in 1992 and a multi-institutional investigation was performed for evaluating its superior characteristics in order to obtain approval from the Ministry of Health and Welfare.