By Ivan Ristic
I even have this e-book in EPUB and PDF as retail (no conversion).
This all-purpose advisor for locking down Apache palms readers with the entire details they should securely installation purposes. directors and programmers alike will take advantage of a concise advent to the idea of securing Apache, plus a wealth of useful suggestion and real-life examples. themes coated comprise deploy, server sharing, logging and tracking, internet functions, personal home page and SSL/TLS, and more.
With greater than sixty seven% of internet servers operating Apache, it's through some distance the main everyday net server platform on the planet. Apache has advanced right into a strong approach that simply competitors different HTTP servers by way of performance, potency, and velocity. regardless of those amazing features, although, Apache is simply a precious device if it's a safe one.
To verify, directors fitting and configuring Apache nonetheless desire a sure-fire option to safe it--whether it's operating a tremendous e-commerce operation, company intranet, or simply a small pastime site.
Our new consultant, Apache protection, provides directors and site owners simply what they crave--a entire safeguard resource for Apache. effectively combining Apache management and internet protection subject matters, Apache protection speaks to almost every person within the box. What's extra, it bargains a concise creation to the idea of securing Apache, in addition to a wide standpoint on server defense in general.
But this publication isn't with regards to conception. the genuine power of Apache safety lies in its wealth of fascinating and useful recommendation, with many real-life examples and strategies. directors and programmers will find out how to:
set up and configure Apache
hinder denial of provider (DoS) and different attacks
securely percentage servers
keep an eye on logging and monitoring
safe custom-written net applications
behavior an internet safety assessment
use mod_security and different security-related modules
And that's simply the end of the iceberg, as mainstream Apache clients also will achieve necessary info on Hypertext Preprocessor and SSL/ TLS. essentially, Apache safeguard is packed and to the purpose, with lots of information for locking down this very hot and flexible internet server.
Read Online or Download Apache Security PDF
Similar computing books
• discover the thoughts of object-oriented programming
Who This booklet Is For
If you've by no means written code prior to otherwise you are thoroughly new to the area of internet programming, then this publication is the ideal selection for you. This e-book is for children of age 10 years and above and fogeys who're thoroughly new to the realm of programming and wish to get brought to programming. What you are going to Learn
• the best way to paintings with Google Developer instruments to iterate, debug and profile your code
• advance a Battleship online game utilizing the fundamental strategies of HTML and CSS
• Create our personal model of Pac guy game.
• realize the important options of object-oriented programming
Style and approach
Billions of bucks are being spent nationally and globally on delivering computing entry to digitally deprived teams and cultures with an expectation that desktops and the web can result in better socio-economic mobility. This ethnographic learn of social computing within the relevant Himalayas, India, investigates replacement social practices with new applied sciences and media among a inhabitants that's for the main half undocumented.
It is a number of the approved papers relating tender computing in details verbal exchange expertise. All permitted papers are subjected to strict peer-reviewing by means of 2 specialist referees. the consequent dissemination of the newest learn effects, and the exchanges of perspectives about the destiny learn instructions to be taken during this box makes the paintings of sizeable worth to all these having an curiosity within the subject matters lined.
This is often quantity 2 of the two-volume gentle Computing and Its purposes. This quantity discusses numerous complex gains of sentimental computing and hybrid methodologies. This new publication primarily comprises the complex gains of sentimental computing and varied hybrid methodologies for delicate computing. The booklet comprises an abundance of examples and distinctive layout reviews.
- Computing Science and Statistics: Statistics of Many Parameters: Curves, Images, Spatial Models
- Advances in Parallel and Distributed Computing and Ubiquitous Services: UCAWSN & PDCAT 2015
- Parallel Computing Technologies: 12th International Conference, PaCT 2013, St. Petersburg, Russia, September 30 - October 4, 2013. Proceedings
- Cloud Computing and Big Data: Second International Conference, CloudCom-Asia 2015, Huangshan, China, June 17-19, 2015, Revised Selected Papers
Additional resources for Apache Security
As a sufficient amount of local work per P E must be at hand in order to be able to partially hide ongoing communication, this requires either the simulation of very long chains (which is normally not necessary from the chemical view) or the use of only a moderate number of processors (say up to 32). 17 Let us now face the problem of dynamic pairs. , within the segment of a processor, so we can use a standard nearest-neighbour-search technique like a grid of cubes (with appropriate edge length) that each processor lays over its piece of the chain.
14. R. Marsten. RALPH: Crew Planning at Delta Air Lines. Technical Report. Cutting Edge Optimization, 1997. 15. J. Motwani and P. Raghavan. Randomized Algorithms. Cambridge University Press, 1995. 16. M. Snir, S. W. Otto, S. Huss-Lederman, D. W. Walker, and J. Dongarra. MPI the Complete Reference. MIT Press, 1996. 17. P. H. Vance. Crew Scheduling, Cutting Stock, and Column Generation: Solving Huge Integer Programs. PhD thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, August 1993. 18. D. Wedelin. An algorithm for large scale 0-1 integer programming with application to airline crew scheduling.
In Colarado one has to cope with the problem of ghost targets, which results from combining spectral peaks belonging to different objects. Based upon a single transmitter the reconstruction process would yield in principle N 3 possible solutions for N actual targets. The use of a single transmitter and 3 receiving antennas does not provide sufficient information to determine which peak combinations represent 25 real objects and which represent ghosts. To eliminate the ghost peak combinations two different transmitting antennas are being used, which are activated alternately on a per sweep basis.